Saturday 18 September 2010

Saturday 18th September 2010

Another session begins today hurrah.

This morning I started the final leg of my attempt to complete my City and Guilds level 3 Diploma. Steve Davies once again is the main protaganist, and the class is 13 of us today, but I need to enrol to complete the course, at least there is one more to come.
I am really looking forward to starting again, and I am hoping that I can complete it.
I will be looking to be completing 7512-03 Level 3 Diploma in Photography and Photo Imaging units 205(describe the application and maintenance of equipment and materials),310 (produce photographic prints), and 212(interpret a brief). I will take a look at the option of 305 as well.
Suzy, Jim, Steve and Pete have also turned up to finish the course.
To start with I have to decide a theme for my BRIEF so I need to get this to Mr Steve as he will then provide a brief for me to work to. I am interested in furthering my portrait images, so will be looking to come up with a theme for this. I would like to do more in the studio and also on location, looking at maybe the 40's or 50's.

FACTORY WORKER eg

No comments:

Post a Comment