Sunday 5 December 2010

212 working to a brief - pre-shoot trial and details

This was the first shot






You need to open the image to read the text for each image to get the expalinations.
 Some times this thing is very frustrating. the top images will not go in the centre!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but will move down.

These are the set up images for the above.


This was my initial set up from scratch and the first image was taken from this setup.

This was a later setup showing the inclusion of the mask.


This was only lit from available light and the golden light is the sun reflecting off the kitchen door.



Nevertheless I am pleased with the initial results. I like the diffused light coming through from the window(see set up images) and I have learnt alot already about how not to light the subject. This took me about 1 hr to set up, to take and download, as I had the idea in mind to start with.

2 comments:

  1. My word Mr Gaff we have been busy,you had a kick up the backsisde? End results look really good mate and all from a table top studio. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Good to see you working on your weaker theme and even at home. I need to see much more as regards the work you are producing for the advertising studio shots. Can you upload any images you have , along with the jewellery shots you have done, test shots and images done at home are valuable and and be graded against criteria.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete